Thursday, April 13, 2006

Finally I can enter my account agn

Sorry for my slowness. Thanks to blogger's faulty system.
Anyway, do you think that we should have an official opening ceremony for this blog? I am not sure in what style.
Dear Jennifer, pardon me for my forgetfulness. Alzheimer's disease is invading me! What have I predicted for your BT1?
Genting trip was largely fun. We were welcome by pouring rain when we reached the peak, and that left all our shoes soaked. Then, we actually have the guts to take the Sungai Rejang flume ride (The one which people sit in boats that dashes down the slides), which left our shoes wetter! and us colder! haha... For me, it was like that for two days! Yucks. We managed to play almost all the thrill rides, even the latest Flying Coaster, which we have to lie on our stomach while taking the ride. We actually have to pay separately for that ride which was really short! But well, the experience was quite good la. Must admit that.
The downside: 1. Cockscrew wasn't opened! Argh... 2. The room shared by Meisheng and I had cockcroachES! Urgh..
It was a trip without proper meal. We had our lunch at 7pm on the first day, and at 4pm on the second day. Well, ok, they were more like dinners.
But glad that none of us fell sick given the cool temperature, the FRIENDLY weather and the irregular meal times. :D
Hmm I apologise if this seems like a very unstructured piece of entry. I only penned down what flashed across my mind as I typed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home